Friday, January 2, 2009

What a Way to Start the Year!

Yesterday morning, the Johnson clan packed four bikes into the Sienna and hit the road - destination: Santa Rosa Plateau.

Couldn't have been a more beautiful day... the Sun was shining, sky was clear and bright, and we had a great time just being together. We rode for about 45 minutes and though we only traveled some 3 miles, we were lost in our own world for the morning.

These are the memories that I will have burned into my brain. When I am in the work place, all stressed out trying to remember why in the world I do what I do. I remember these times.

I am so blessed that God has provided me with one of the best families I could have ever asked for. Sometimes, I cannot believe how blessed I am. I have my best friend for a wife and two awesome kids. I do not know why God has blessed me so much, but I aim to keep it going!

Taking time to stop and smell the Plateau and hang out with the family is exactly what I needed. So thankful for this time and starting the New Year off in a good way!

Stay Strong

2 comments:

  1. interesantan blog ali ne razumem jezik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... Pastor Dave keeps trying to get me to go for a hike up there with him. Sounds like a beautiful place.

    You need to get on twitter (maybe you already are). http://www.twitter.com Follow me at team4given.

    By the way, Pharns and I are going to do the Rock 'n Roll Marathon on May 31st! Are you in?

    ReplyDelete