Sunday, January 18, 2009

crash and burn part deaux


So your computer probably has a lot of cool stuff on it doesn't it? Stuff from way back when to now depending on how old it is. Well, my trusty Gateway, circa 2006, had plenty on it. Found out today from a variety of sources that there is an 80% chance that it is all gone! What in the world is a "harddrive" good for if it cannot withstand whatever happened to mine?

From tech support geeks to customer service help from some other middle eastern country - can no one save my computer? Apparently not! Gotta go buy a new harddrive and some external application to see if I can save anything from the current harddrive, but I must wait for the recovery CD that I had to order to install on the new HD -- probably 2 weeks away.

Isn't it amazing how dependent we have become on technology. My whole daily routine is out of whack now!
I couldn't resist this one, but didn't want to pay for it!
Stay strong my brothers!
See you Tuesday Night at the Grind for Ephesians Chapter 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment