Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Listen here Brother...

This is your forum and we need your feedback, brother(s). I know that you will initially have to get a gmail account, but feedback on this site has been WEAK! Please feel free to send questions, answers, winning lottery numbers, etc. to whowantsitmore@gmail.com or just post a response and start a conversation man.

Repeat after me: I do have good ideas, I am valuable to the men's ministry, I would like to have a group to belong too, I know that Rob is really cool -- hey thanks for the last one! Right back at you.

I am going on a limb and praying about starting a new video series starring Louie Giglio (founder of the Passion movement). You can see some of his stuff at http://www.268generation.com/2.0/splash5.htm

and check out one of his teaching videos on youtube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4

I have a tentative start date of Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 6:30 am. Pray for God to come in power and might and make this happen. The first series is on worship and is so powerful that you will be amazed at God's love for us!

Pray with me...

2 comments:

  1. Rob,

    I apologize for not doing my part in this blog. I really enjoy reading your comments and everything on the site, but have not responded in appreciation. I always have a reaction, but haven't shared it. Thank you for your effort. I will commit to getting something going, so please . . . keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete