Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Amazing Race

Alright! Another Father/kid event...let me just tell you how pumped I am to be competing with McKenna this weekend. Dillon and I practically won the olympics, so this should be another crowning achievement for the Johnson's this coming weekend.

Just a few words to share regarding this whole All Pro Dad thang... it is quite seriously one of the best things to be involved in. Bob Gideon and his crew are genius when coming up with these events. These are serious fun and in the grand scheme of things - two hours spent together is making a lifetime of memories for me and my kids. Bring a friend and his daughter(s) too ... you'll be glad you did.

I hope that you come on out with your daughter or daughters and be blessed. Monty will not disappoint either...

Stay Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment