Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Got Man Card?

Hey Guys,
It was great to hand out Man Cards on Sat Night and Sunday. I got to talk with a lot of men who want to be part of the men's ministry at Lamb's. I think I handed out about 150 Man Cards total! A few good suggestions came up and I will be putting that information together for Kerry Holmes, Men's Ministry Leader, so that we can discuss how to MULTIPLY!
Many of the guys I talked to either told me that they had thought about coming to one of the Tuesday studies but really didn't know how to get involved in them. This tells me that we are doing a sorry job of inviting men to our get togethers. Remember how you got involved? Most likely someone invited you. I know that some of you are able to show up on your own, but for most people, we show up when we are invited. Some of the guys I talked to didn't realize that we had bible studies or get togethers...
Remember --- two times currently on Tuesdays to get involved, 6:30 am at the Church (Kerry Holmes --> lambsmob@yahoo.com) or 6:45 pm at Its A Grind Murrieta Village Walk Shopping Center, Kalmia/I-15 (Rob Johnson --> whowantsitmore@gmail.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment