Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Are you...

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
(Psalm 1:1-3, NIV)

How 'bout them apples? Is the blessedness of God not awe-inspiring enough for us to get all fired up about? What is going on with us? How soon we forget how blessed we are! Stay in the pocket of His presence my friends and be encouraged by how blessed we are to be called to a relationship with Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you know it. I was led to John 6:43 and decided for myself, that I will stop grumbling. I will trust the Lord, realizing that I truly have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto brother! Thanks for the message, how about 2 John 2:17 -- the world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever! (emphasis mine)...love that verse too.

    ReplyDelete